Liz Climo on Tumblr.
Liz Climo on Tumblr.
i feel as if this symbolizes the fact that shes under so much stress to be beautiful
or shes stoned as fuck
Or she stabbed herself in the eye with the brush
Or she’s crying because for once she got the volume her mascara brand promised her
lol or maybe its just a picture with cool contrast meant to give off an eerie and creepy vibe.
Or she’s turning into the black swan
Or maybe she’s born with it
Or maybe it’s Maybelline
EVERYTIME IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD I WATCH IT AND CRY BEST VIDEO
ITS BACK THANK YOU GOD
This video is a gift.
I want what she’s having.
it’s always better than i remember it
Bitch we are wearing the same thing
Robin Williams Is NOT Free (via Phoebe Gavin)Did you know that suicide is contagious?Yep. A great deal of research has been done on cases spanning the last three hundred years the show that suicide rates spike after a highly publicized suicide – especially when it’s a celebrity suicide.Does that mean we shouldn’t talk about suicide or Robin Williams? No. It means we should talk about suicide and Robin Williams responsibly.From the CDC: ASPECTS OF NEWS COVERAGE THAT CAN PROMOTE SUICIDE CONTAGION
- Presenting simplistic explanations for suicide
- Engaging in repetitive, ongoing, or excessive reporting of suicide in the news
- Providing sensational coverage of suicide
- Reporting “how-to” descriptions of suicide
- Presenting suicide as a tool for accomplishing certain ends
- Glorifying suicide or persons who commit suicide
- Focusing on the suicide completer’s positive characteristics"But Phoebe, they’re basically saying don’t talk about suicide."No, they’re saying is don’t make it sound attractive.
An example of what not to do:
Robin Williams is NOT free.
Please watch this.
Wow, I definitely didn’t think about that. This is a great video.
also kids shouldnt be scared of their parents. theres a difference between “im not gonna do this bad thing because i respect my parents and i dont want to disappoint them” and “im not gonna do this bad thing because im scared of what my parents will do to me if i do”
Breaking Bad won the first solo Drama writing award for a woman in 20 years.
Writer Moira Walley-Beckett the first solo woman to win the award in the Drama category since Ann Biderman won for NYPD Blue in 1994.